Thursday, September 10, 2009

Johnston Family Reunion 2009
















































The first Johnston Family Reunion took place in Moab, Utah August 28-31 2009. I think it was a success! Those present were Bill & Marie Johnston-sons Mike (Linda) & Steve along with grandaughter Kellie; Debbie Williams-son John & grandsons Caan & Colton, niece Sara (Chris)w/daughter Sophie & Sara's mother Robbie. Danny Johnston (Kristin)-sons Cole & Jake. Lisa Barrett (Scott)-son Brandon. We spent the first night visiting and getting to know each other again. Saturday & Sunday were spent 4-wheeling, hiking, biking, touring the National Parks, eating, drinking, visiting, swimming......I think everyone enjoyed the area and re-newing family ties. It sounds like everyone is looking forward to doing this again....I hope so! As I have gotten older, I have realized how important my family is to me. We all have our own lives to live and go in so many directions, but to be able to come together every so often reminds us of our history and traditions. History and traditions we need to continue to pass on from generation to generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment