Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Fun

Well, let's see....June 4th, mom & I left for New Mexico to visit family we have not seen in a while. We had a really nice trip and it was great to be back in New Mexico - felt like home! While we were gone Scott & Larry took a trip to Orofino, ID to check out the salmon fishing. They were beginners, but had beginners luck! Lucky for us!! I am sure it will become an annual event! Scott & I were able to attend Macie's 2nd Birthday party, take the kids camping & fishing, bike ride around the block a few times....we look forward to those times! We traveled along the Lochsa River, which was beautiful. Did some camping, then arrived at Heather & Ryan's for a long over due visit! Don't get to see them as often as we would like! We then continued onto the Barrett Family Reunion hosted by Jim & Kim. It was a great weekend for all!
We are now home, hoping to work a day or two for the BLM, but the fire season remains to be seen! As always we find plenty to keep us busy. We are looking forward to a Johnston Family Reunion in August and the birth of our 3rd grandchild in September!
Not sure if I can do any better with this blog than the last, but who knows!!

2 comments:

  1. I sure wish we were able to go to the reunions with you guys! Would be lots of fun! I'm proud you got going on the blog again....I have your new address now, so I'll be keeping track of you! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete